If you’d like to automatically receive updates to your Kindle books (that we have confirmed improvements were made in), you can turn on automatic updates for your books from the Manage Your Content and Devices page of your Amazon account.
Before you enable the Automatic Book Update feature, make sure Whispersync for Books is turned on for your device or supported Kindle reading app to sync your notes, highlights, bookmarks, and furthest page read. Whispersync for Books is enabled automatically on Fire tablets and can’t be turned off.
To enable Automatic Book Updates:
1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices (www.amazon.com/mycd).
2. Select the Preferences tab (click on image to enlarge).
3. Scroll down to Automatic Book Update, and select “ON” (click on image to enlarge).
Any hassles with updates, please contact Amazon directly!
How to contact Amazon:
Amazon has removed links that give direct access to support staff via phone or chat, so your best option is to post to the forum, or send them an email.
Post to the Amazon forum:
- Select the correct category from the Digital and Device Forum options—if you don’t see Kindle E-Readers or Kindle Reading Apps (whichever is applicable to you), click on the See More link, then pick the correct category until you reach the Discussions.
- Select the “Ask a New Question” button to post your question to the forum.
Send an email:
You can send an email to: kdp-kindleunlimited@amazon.