Francois has been tirelessly translating since 2014. At present (2021) most of the New Testament is completed. His aim is to complete the New Testament and a few selected portions of the Old Testament.
Once you have paid for the Mirror Bible app, any new content that becomes available will automatically be downloaded to your device, free of charge.
The app only works on IOS (Apple), and Android devices, and can be downloaded from the App / Play Stores respectively. Android version 5 and above is supported.
Once registered, you may install the app on any of your other or new personal devices. Use the same email address and password to gain access to the full content, and your stored highlights, bookmarks and notes. Please do not misuse this freedom by providing your password to other users.
When you install the app, the limited free content is automatically downloaded for you. This is just a “taster”. Once you register with an email and password, and purchase the full content using the “Buy the Mirror” button, the full content will be downloaded.
Visit our website at https://mirrorword.net for more info.
- Open the app on your device, and tap on the Sign In link
- Note if you are already signed-in, then tap on the menu icon (bottom right) and then on Sign Out, and then on Sign In.
- Tap on the Forgot Password link
- Follow the steps to reset your password…
- Alternatively, go to https://app.mirrorword.net/login where you can also tap/click on “Forgot your password” to reset it.
- On your phone, close the Mirror Bible app. Make sure it is properly closed and not still active in the background (if you are unsure restart your phone).
- Reopen the Mirror Bible app. Tap on the Home icon (bottom left). Tap on the “Download Full Version” button.
- If the “Download Full Version” button is not visible, continue with the following steps:
- Login to the website at https://app.mirrorword.net/login
- Ensure the following notice is displayed at the top: You have access to the full Mirror Bible content
- If not and you have purchased the mirror, use the Menu to navigate to Transaction History. If the status is not ‘paid’ but the funds have definitely been deducted from your account, please contact us at to investigate further.
- If the funds were not deducted from your account, please try purchasing it again. If the purchasing process fails, also please contact us ().
- Uninstall the Mirror Bible App from your phone.
- Restart your phone.
- Install the Mirror Bible App again.
- Login with your usual Mirrorword account email and password (no need to register again).
- If the “Download Full Version” button is not visible or does not work, please check your internet connection by doing a Google search in a browser or something. If you are sure the internet is working on this device, but still can’t download the full content after purchasing it, contact us at stating the Make and Model of your phone and sending as many screenshots as possible to illustrate the problem.
- Firstly, have you obtained the Full Content of the the Mirror Bible? If not, follow the steps to Purchase the Full Content
- Secondly, in case you missed it, the menu in the app that accesses the chapters and books is the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap it.
- Also please note that the translation is a work in progress. Most of the New Testament is already translated, and it is the author’s intent to translate the whole New Testament and portions of the Old Testament. After purchasing, you will receive updates for free on an ongoing basis, until we release the final full NT Mirror Bible.
- Also view the next Troubleshooting point below…
- First ensure you have the Full Content, else purchase it…
- Open the Navigation Dropdown menu, click on eg 1 Cor to display the chapters
- Use your finger to scroll the page up to reveal the remaining chapters
- If they still don’t display, tap again on 1 Cor to hide the chapters. Then tap again to reveal them and then scroll to reveal the remaining chapters (we are aware that this is a bug and will fix this soon).
- Note, certain books eg 1 and 2 Peter have not been translated fully yet.
you’d like to automatically receive updates to your Kindle books (that we have confirmed improvements were made in), you can turn on automatic updates for your books from the Manage Your Content and Devices page of your Amazon account.
Before you enable the Automatic Book Update feature, make sure Whispersync for Books is turned on for your device or supported Kindle reading app to sync your notes, highlights, bookmarks, and furthest page read. Whispersync for Books is enabled automatically on Fire tablets and can’t be turned off.
To enable Automatic Book Updates:
1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices (www.amazon.com/mycd).
2. Select the Preferences tab (click on image to enlarge).
3. Scroll down to Automatic Book Update, and select “ON” (click on image to enlarge).
Any hassles with updates, please contact Amazon directly!
How to contact Amazon:
Amazon has removed links that give direct access to support staff via phone or chat, so your best option is to post to the forum, or send them an email.
Post to the Amazon forum:
- Select the correct category from the Digital and Device Forum options—if you don’t see Kindle E-Readers or Kindle Reading Apps (whichever is applicable to you), click on the See More link, then pick the correct category until you reach the Discussions.
- Select the “Ask a New Question” button to post your question to the forum.
Send an email:
You can send an email to: kdp-kindleunlimited@amazon.